Kek fine grinding Universal mills are designed and constructed for high performance, robustness, easy maintenance and safety in use.
Construction can be of cast iron, cast steel or stainless steel and, where required, can be designed to withstand over pressure situations of up to 10 Bar.
A range of models are available to suit a variety of process and throughput requirements from a few kgs to several tons per hour. Typical requirements are to grind materials of up to 3 Moh hardness to within the ranges of 30 - 500 micron mean particle size.
- Interchangeable grinding media offering flexibility for multi-product use
- Choice of construction materials to suit every application
- Long life grinding elements
- Low cost maintenance
- Fine grinding; within the range of 20 to 300 micron mean particle size
- Controlled size reduction
- Cryogenic and controlled temperature grinding for heat sensitive products