The Vortex 3-way Flex Tube Diverter’s unique design eliminates material cross-contamination through a positive seal across the closed ports and the elimination of internal ledges and pockets. Bi-directional.
Stainless housing - Supports flexible tube. Protects valve from environmental elements. Shields hazardous pinch points. Ensures material containment.
Wear compensating seals - Minimizes material contact with seals. Provides long term, reliable, low cost service. Food grade.
Unobstructed line - Improves conveying system performance. Eliminated cross-contamination of different material.
The patented Vortex Wye Line Diverter is a problem-solver for pneumatic conveying applications.
- Dilute phase pneumatic conveying
- Positive air and material shut off to off leg
- Handles non abrasive to moderately abrasive powders, granulars, or pellets
- Vertical or horizontal valve application
- May be used as diverter or converger
- May be used with pressure or vacuum system
- Modifications available for a variety of environments
Key industries served: Agriculture, Bakery, Chemical, Cement, Food, Mineral, Paint, Pharmaceutical, Plastic, Rubber, Soap, Textile, Tobacco.