The Vortex Gravity “Vee” Diverter valve provides a dust-tight material seal in gravity or low pressure applications. Internal ledges have been eliminated to minimize potential material cross contamination. The Gravity “Vee” Diverter valve can be equipped with gate positioning controls for metering material flow in either direction.
Unique Design - Typical “A” and “K” style flop gates require material flow to be shut off before redirecting material. This often requires the installation of an additional knife gate above the valve.
The Gravity “Vee” Diverter valve can divert material on stream or shut off material to either or both destinations.
The dual actuators of the Vortex Gravity Vee Diverter can be used to divert material on stream, and to shut off material flow in either or both directions. Installation of an additional valve located above this diverter to shut off material flow is not necessary.
- Gravity flow and slight differential pressure
- Handles non abrasive to abrasive powders, granulars or pellets
- Open / closed or volume metering of material
- Modifications available for a variety of environments
- Valve may be manufactured in dual cylinder design to reduce installation height
Key industries served: Agriculture, Bakery, Chemical, Cement, Coal, Food, Glass, Metal, Mineral, Mining, Paint, Pet Food, Pharmaceutical, Plastic, Rubber, Soap, Stone, Textile, Tobacco.